How can i find the reasons  to be who we are?




/i  have no idea. 

But it can be thinked, because we are extremaly  smarts, thank gosh. Sometimes, the things does not occur  for a reason. Sometimes  it is better for you. I know that is tight, but we need to find the lightYesterday. I saw a dog, and this dog was tryin  to get his own. But this dog was a trouble  on his leg that did it be impossibleToday, I believe on me, only on me, because  a lot of friends  of my, desappointed me, so I have no friends  anymore, it looks like sad, but it is true

On. the school, I had a lot of friends, and these friends kept me incomparable  all the time, nowadays  it is bullyng, but on that time it is not terrorization, it was just frindship. Look how the things  today changed.

Our world has a loto f countryes  diferente, some countryes are gilded, some countryes are poorAnd. people need to live in all themNow, I will talk to you approximately  a online and very dazzling 
You can sleep all Nox  now, because we had our daily  conversation.

Aristo Tatuape, you can see this wonderful apartment.

Comments